skip navigation
Home Teams Calendar News Documents Links Board Sponsors Contacts Photos

July 2007

July 22, 2007

Attending-Jon Benusa, Doug Black, Jody Christensen, Shane Dock, Lewis Sequin, Mark Swanson, Keith VanDell

 Missing-Matt Cranston, Karl Erickson, Pat Dolan, Jeanne Eliason, DiAnne Fuller

 Call Meeting to order President-Keith VanDell

 No Secretaries minutes available for the meeting

 No Treasures Report available for the meeting

 Fall Registration is Sept. 10th from 6-8p.m. all board members should attend

 Equipment Swap will be at the rink the day of registration

 Building Update-Still having some trouble with the system, still working on getting that cleared up.

 Rink Manager-Arena management committee will meet and bring a recommendation to the board at the August meeting as to how to move forward regarding the management of the arena.

 Pathway Easement-Doug Black will follow-up with the city on this.

 Motion by Jody Christensen, 2nd by Doug Black to charge the bantam/HighSchool Age players a non-refundable fee of 250.00, if assessment is paid, or 300.00 if not paid.  Motion Carries.

 Tournament-Rick Navarro will be the new tournament director, Shane Dock has put the ad in the Let’s Play Hockey to meet the deadline.

 Ace Committee will provide a list of potential tryout evaluators to be appointed by the board at the August meeting.

 Ice Rental Cost per hour for summer-1-5 hours $100.00, 5-20 hours 85.00, over 20 hours is $75.00.

Next Board meeting August 13, 2007 at Wildcat Centre at 6p.m.

 Motion by Mark Swanson, 2nd by Shane Dock to adjourn, Motion Carries.