In addition to fun hockey, we have crafts, raffles, sucker pulls, vendors, concessions, visits with Santa and other fun activities!
Important things to know about our tournaments:
Game Structure – All games will be played according to USA Hockey rules, as amended by WAHA.
• Levels 1 and 2 will play cross ice with no goalies.
• Levels 3 and 4 will play half ice with goalies or pond hockey nets as desired.
• Period times: 3x12 Minute Run-Time Periods; horn will sound every 1:30 minutes for shift changes; 1-minute rest between periods.
• All teams should skate back to their net following a goal to allow the other team to break out.
• Each team should have a coach on the ice.
• Puck will only be dropped at the start of each period by a coach.
Penalties – there will be no penalties called. Coaches are expected to self-police their teams.
|Mite 1||Mite 2||Mite 3|
|River Falls Blue||River Falls Blue||River Falls Blue|
|River Falls Gold||River Falls Gold||River Falls Gold|
|River Falls White||River Falls White|
|River Falls Silver|